I would like to share updates on eLife Training Program which was initiated by MDF in Kashmir (Dheerkot and Ghaziabad) has been completed successfully. Approximately 206 women participated in training with following were the objectives:
- Enable participants to understand how to improve employability skills,
- Concept clarity on knowledge, skills and aptitude in order to support personal development.
- Develop understanding on how to become a successful entrepreneur
- Enable participants to understand how information and communication technology can be helpful for them to start and manage their business.
- Develop understanding on Market and business plan
During training workshop participants were given valuable information on decision making, self management, communication skills, bank and credit, choosing a career etc…. Please see pictorial view of the activities.